Dog spay $150 (additional $50dls if obese, or over 80lbs)
Dog neuter $100
Cat spay $50
Cat neuter $50
Rescue groups **501c3 status**
Dog spay $100 (additional $50dls if obese, or over 85lbs)
Dog neuter $80
Cat spay $45
Cat neuter $30
Feral cats: spay or neuter $30
Dental cleanings : $250 (teeth extractions additional charge of 20-100 per tooth). If extractions are needed, pain medication and antibiotics will be required. The price for these depends on body weight and can range from $50-$200.
- tumor removals: starting at $50-100 for single masses. Price will vary depending on size and location.
- laceration repairs: starting at $100-depending on severity up to $1000.
- ear hematoma repair surgery: $100 per ear
- entropion correction: $100 per eye
- cherry eye surgery: $100 per eye
- eye removal (enucleation): dog $500/ cat $300
- hernia repair: $75
- gastropexy (with spay) for large breeds: $300
- splenectomy (removal of spleen): $ 900
- cystotomy (bladder stones): $800-1000
- dewclaw removal: $30 each
- toe amputations: starting at $100
- emergency pyometra (infected uterus): $600
- perineal urethrostomy (for recurring urinary blockages in cats): $1000
Ask about other surgeries not listed.
Prices subject to change.
Updated December 17th 2016.