Dog spay $200 (additional $100dls if obese, or over 80lbs)+pain meds and cone
Dog neuter $150 (additional $100 dls if obese or over 80lbs)+pain meds and cone
Cat spay $100
Cat neuter $100
Rescue groups **501c3 status**
Dog spay $180 (additional $100dls if obese, or over 80lbs)
Dog neuter $150
Cat spay $70
Cat neuter $70
Feral cats: spay or neuter $100 (price includes rabies vaccine and ear tip)
Dental cleanings : $250 (teeth extractions have an additional charge of $100 per tooth), all dentals are capped at $800. If extractions are needed, pain medication and antibiotics will be required. The price of these depends on body weight and can range from $30-$200.
- tumor removals: starting at $250-300 for single masses. Price will vary depending on size and location.
- laceration repairs: starting at $250-depending on severity up to $1000.
- ear hematoma repair surgery: $400 per ear
- entropion correction: $350 per eye
- cherry eye surgery: $400 per eye - Free of charge in the event that a second surgery is needed.
- eye removal (enucleation): dog $600/ cat $500
- umbilical hernia repair: $75
- gastropexy (with spay) for large breeds: $350
- splenectomy (removal of spleen): $ 1000-1500
- cystotomy (bladder stones): $600-1000
- dewclaw removal (puppies only): $50 each
- toe amputations: starting at $400
- emergency pyometra (infected uterus): $600 dog, $350 cat
- perineal urethrostomy (for recurring urinary blockages in cats): $1000
- perineal hernia: $1000
-limb amputation: based on size $200-1000
Ask about other surgeries not listed.
All prices DO NOT include pain medication, antibiotics or cone.
WE TAKE CASH ONLY. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CARDS OR CHECKS AT THIS TIME
Prices subject to change.
Updated February 2021